my first love..my MOM!



A day, I saw cockroach on m stairs..but I was not frightened
4m here d memory recalls d past...I used to frighten even by a big ant!! Things changed a lot..so very fast,, I dnt even know :)
In those days, I refuse to stay with d people without whom I was nothing...but when I started living alone, got to know so many things....ah!!..cant b described in words !!
These things were not just things..a phase of my life where I realized what I was..n what d world is !! This was a sudden change in my life like a mongo...after ripening; people eat it...if it falls !! It can b saved only if it is with its tree on branches..or fall n get sum btr soil...
I dnt knew my luck..but it proved to be on my side :)
Ya...this experience included to know abt many people too...with me n behind me..!!
Staying alone made me learn a lot many things...
This independence taught me-
1- To wake up early using alarms!
2- Not to get lazy when after waking! :P
3- How to dress!
4- What to have in breakfast
5- A belief that there is something known as God :)...n he is with me..!! :D
6- How to manage lunch in 25 rs !! ;)
7- How to eat alone! :/
8- How to pass time.!! :(
9- How to miss sum1...n still, not to inform them! :'(
10- How to talk! 8)
11- How to mask ourselves considering needs of others...
12- To take proper decisions!!
13- How to maintain cleanliness in the place u live!
14- How to arrange d cloths n in proper manner
15- How to manage n calculate expenses..!
16- How to struggle n survive!
17- How to choose sum1 as friend...!!
.......etc!

Really miss few people a lot...1 of it is my mom !!
I cursed her a lot..but..2dy I realized..how i lived my life...

Love u mom...!!
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darshil Sanghvi(Poems and Thoughts)

Twitter

Followers