What if...


What if, the day I am waiting for, never comes
What if, the time where I stop, never again runs

What if, I never again perform all those verb
And everything now WILL be only what I worked

What if, I never say you the things that were to be said
What if, I forget to share the love for you that I had

What if, I never meet you like the same way I used to before
What if, I won't be able to greet you the like the same anymore

What if, I will be missing you the same way there
What if, I never say you and those things you are unaware.

What if, those things are left incomplete
What if, there's no other time we will meet

What if, I never express those feelings To you
What if, my body starts getting blue

What if, the blood stopped flowing through my vein
What if, I get no more response from my brain

What if, I pause my breath and never continue again
What if, my heart forgets to beat like the same

What if, my eyes forget to open like before
What if, I wake up again no more?


.. darshilds :) tc.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome poem darshil :) really nice

Darshil Sanghvi said...

Thank you Shinni :))

Unknown said...

Loved it ����

Darshil Sanghvi said...

Thanxx bro @chirag :))

Post a Comment

Darshil Sanghvi(Poems and Thoughts)

Twitter

Followers