my childhood....that i lost.....




Missing u alot,,
 my Childhood tat i lost...
 Somewhere..i want it back..
 Cuz that life..i wont get ahead...

I miss to go to school in the rains..
 The crashes of rockets & paper plains...

Wanna play with my buddies, my friends my mates..,
 I wanna go back to play on the streets again....!!

The cuteness in fights & then innocence in smile..
 The greatness we feel when we get a thing after we cry...

In the night we sacred of demons & ghosts..
 The only times when we dream about angles & pari...!!
 cuz of the folks & tales said by grany,,.
 I yet remember the moral & its story...!!

With the friends of school & tuition we had..
 That world of books & crazy things we med...
 Scared of none's mother or sister..
 but only when we got are results we where afraid...!!

I remember that days when we could ring a bell & run..
 & after that masti we got the fun...

We enjoyed the Indian fests cuz of gifts n swits..
 But now we just enjoy only are new message beeps...

The days in which we really smiled..
 Didn't masked are selves & enjoy are lips wide !!
less of attitude & more of are own selves..
& when happy, can even laugh wild !!

Can i get someone's help..
in gettin my childhood back...
A blessing a prayer or a wish...
Cuz the real thing i m missing in m own self....!! :((


:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darshil Sanghvi(Poems and Thoughts)

Twitter

Followers