...i never knew,,that were you! ♥



A usual morning but i felt so bright..something weird i noticed before
the sun was high !
The feeling was of luckyiness even when none of my lucky number day..
Even No good news..
But i dnt knew..it was cuz of you !


Another day with my friends
Not only ladies..few were even men :p
yet i felt someone missing..although in our complete group !!!
But i never knew..it were you !


After All the time that passed of my busy day..
swaying towards my bed in the end. .
Even though tired, i couldn't lay..
I felt unlucky as i was missing someone's tend !!
Thought it would be of my mom or my dad
..but still..i dnt agree..i was missing care by u !!!


Another day, we had a plan to meet
Just to share new chats n tweets ..
We were so busy in topics of each other
That we Forgot to concentrate on all another...!!
I dnt noticed this was a new change. . .
..But i never knew..love would be so strange ♥


Next weekend we jamm again ..
This time with many more friends !
I wanted a conversation but company with our friends dnt allow us to do . .
I could peep in your eyes n could see, u wanted to do too !!
I wasn't that calm then and not even comfortable there . .
Hmm..i dnt knew..it was from ur side too! :))


I thought upon..was i wrong or right,,
I was unable to sleep, up whole night
Whether to carry it forward whole life?!
Should i accept with the fact or wait some more time.??
But I dnt knew..how to deny !!!


And i decided..before the sky turned blue..
In my life, to add some hue .!!
To get an angel, was like a dream come true..
. ..i never knew..it would be you ♥

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Darshil Sanghvi(Poems and Thoughts)

Twitter

Followers